In this experiential class participants will be provided with opportunities to explore and develop their own writing practice. We will use an interdisciplinary approach where other art modalities (such as visual art, music, movement and drama) are used as a way to both generate and support the writing process.
The class is run in a collaborative and supportive environment. Group setting is used to encourage participants to create together and to present their work in a workshop style, where reading and feedback sessions are employed regularly.
· Learn how to work with personal experiences and memories
· Gain new recourses for writing
· Refresh perspectives on familiar themes
· Deepen the exploration of metaphors and images
Gili Haimovich is a workshops facilitator, intermodal arts therapist and educator with over a decade of experience. As an internationally published writer, translator and editor, Gili specializes in writing-focused expressive arts for groups and individuals in private practice and agencies as well as teaching creative writing in Fleming College.
Class Information: The course runs from 6-8pm, on five consecutive Mondays, beginning from April 2nd until April 30th.
Location: 3036 Dundas St. W, Toronto
Fee, includes all arts materials: $150
Early – bird registration fee: $135, must make payment March 10st
For more information and registration contact Gili at:
- Learn how to work with personal experiences and memories
- Gain new recourses for writing
- Refresh perspectives on familiar themes
- Deepen the exploration of metaphors and images